Friday, August 15, 2008

x)

TODAY

First period e maths. Boring. Physics was okay. English lesson, being punished. Stood outside class. Cause we didnt go homeworks. I forgot to do lahh. Jiansheng, xueqi, weiqi & me stood outside at the window there for like half an hour. Played and laughed alot. We were like walking steps. Then the people inside the class will look as if we were walking down the staircase. Super funny !
Then VE. Nothin much, just like free period. Next was chinese. Did compo.
A maths, Mdm teng taught new topic. Integration. Not easy, kinda hard. & i dont really understand some parts. Plus she gave us tons & tons of homeworks to do during the weekend!
Had class meeting after school then went off.


Linghui & I went to hub to eat. Bought some stuffs then went home.
& ah, she was also not feeling well. Arghs, she say i pass the virus to her. ):
Make me feel kinda guilty. Think im gonna make her tea, then pass it to her on monday. Must as well return her the waterbottle.

Better get well soon. I warn you ah.

Didnt went for trainings after school. Cause i keep coughing, which makes me kinda have difficulty breathing. So I went home. Mummy say she's gonna bring me to see doctor later. Ate medicine & slept.






Yuki Yaki tomorrow ! (:

No comments: